Applicant will do in store training and development with sales managers and finance managers. He/She will be required to train by example. Applicant will train in a small group setting, as well as one on one with dealership personnel. This is a ‘roll up your sleeves’ job. Anyone can talk the talk, this opportunity requires walking the walk.
This is both fast paced, and a career rewarding opportunity, which requires you to have a positive impact in our dealerships with both personnel development, and performance.
He/She must be confident and have excellent communication skills. Candidate must have F&I experience with a proven track record. Candidate may be required to relocate.
We are looking for the ‘elite of the elite’. You must have ‘IT’. And ‘IT’ is:
- Work Ethic
- He/She will wake up every morning on a mission to get better, and you will help others get better
IMPORTANT: If you DO NOT have ‘current retail’ automotive experience, your resume will not be considered. This position requires specific skills sets that can only be learned over time inside a automotive dealership. This is not an on the job training position.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary + commission pay plan
- Business expenses paid
- We pay 100% of associate’s insurance, and 30% of associates family coverage
- Car and gas allowance
- 401K program
- Corporate gym membership
- No Sundays and every other Saturday off
- Tremendous upside growth opportunity - This is a highly rewarding career opportunity
- You will learn from tremendous automotive minds. You will wake up to ‘A PURPOSE’ everyday
- God – Family – Work (we work hard, but we believe in life’s priorities)